The time and talent of volunteers are vital to the success of the Geneva Historical Society. If you are college-age or older, have some free time during a weekday and are looking for an interesting, enriching experience, then volunteering at the Historical Society may be for you!
Based on your availability, interests, and skills, we work to find an opportunity that suits you and us. Training is provided. Potential projects include:
- Distribute brochures to tourist venues throughout the region
- Write articles for our newsletter
- Scan photographs and slides from our collection
- Transcribe diaries and oral histories
- Give special tours of Rose Hill Mansion or the Johnston House
- Help maintain the gardens and plantings beds at our sites
To apply, complete an application online, or print out and mail a completed application to Geneva Historical Society, 543 South Main Street, Geneva, New York 14456.